Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have never seen something so ugly and funny, The front fender isn't much better, same goes for the bars being tilted up lol. I just seen it on ebay and I couldn't help but show this, And I thought the goldwing only had the car seat...

·
Registered
213 Posts
I could see that seat turning cruisin' into snoozin'. :D

·
Registered
710 Posts
:shock: Maybe it belongs to a clown. :lol:
but on the up side, people couldn't help but notice you going down the street.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Yeechh!
Dang'd thing looks like an atomic olive with a mutated pimento sticking out of it.

What a shame.
Used to be a nice bike.

-K

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's a picture of my bike !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah, just kidd'in. Looks pretty comfy though. I always thought the stock seat looked like a sofa. To each his own, that's what makes biking fun, customize, customize.

·
Banned
4,110 Posts
tsk tsk, people. Picking on someone's hard work and time spent. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

(And I know about funny looking vehicles. I just bought a Scion xB)

·
Registered
750 Posts
Some people just have no sense of style or class....
I am one of them, thats why my stuff stays mostly stock, I let the factory styling people pretty much dictate what I ride. I don't think I can setup a custom bike myself (and I don't try) but I do know what I like or dislike.

Its like quality, I can't always explain it but I know it when I see it.

Tim

·
Registered
76 Posts
Awful....simply awful.

Beck

·
Registered
204 Posts
WOW lol. Thats...........interesting.

Almost as bad as the rebel flag one a few months ago. Anyone catch that one on ebay? Every piece on the bike was painted as a rebel flag, but they used huge metal flake paint on it. Looked like what you would paint a VW dune buggy in the 70s with. For some strange reason, it didnt sell :lol:

·
Registered
50 Posts
This is what's great about living here in Canada and the United States, everyone can express their ideas.

Some ideas are more creative and abstract than others. :shock:

·
Registered
365 Posts
For all we know, the seat may be the only creative solution or option this individual has for riding his bike. He may be someone that suffers from chronic back pain and finds relief in the back support this seat may provide.

After all, most of us have an extreme passion for riding as evident to our forum membership and willingness to help each other. I too would go to this extent if I had to.

·
Registered
8,119 Posts
OK. I am going to just take a wild guess here, but I bet the owner is an old fart like me who appreciates comfort on their old bones and worn & sore A$$. :)

Now if the owner is a young un, then theres no excuse except maybe a misstep in style and coordination of colors .

Chris

·
Registered
198 Posts
It's a new theft deterrent design... :lol:

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
Laugh if you must, but that sumbitch looks comfortable. The color, however...

·
Registered
3 Posts
This is whats known in the deep South as a defense mechinism.

The cop's laughing to damned hard to write out the ticket.

·
Registered
72 Posts
What a dumbass! He thinks he can modify/paint his bike so it looks like HE wants it to look, and doesnt give a crap what anyone else thinks....

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Maybe someone can give him a copy of the "Conformers guide to Motorcycle Modifications". The rule is of course, unless you can buy it out of a catalog, or copy something you saw on TV, it isnt appropriate for the biking community. NEVER, EVER, are you allowed to just do what you want to your own bike.

Yall ride safe...
TJ

1 - 20 of 22 Posts