Honda Shadow Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #21
Update 2/2 - "Long(er) Term Success"

Glad to report that the patch is holding up beautifully. I've but 1000 km on it since with some hard use and longer distance highway riding.

Retained all coolant fluid!

Registered
My business partner used to have a Dodge viper. One day while working on it he broke the nipple for the overflow line off of the plastic top tank. We used a glue called Fusor T21 to glue it back on. It held for 3 years and is probably still holding but im not sure because he sold the car.

Registered
A man after my own heart. There's a saying in the Tool and Die trade (I'm one) that goes "There's never enough time to do a job right the first time, but there's always enough time to do it over." In 1985, my good friend at work gave me this poster, and it's been hanging in my garage for the last 34 years.
I retired ten years ago from a thirty two year job in a transmission factory that included tool & die work,I don't miss the politics that went on there but I did enjoy the work.I saw a lot of bad engineering that had to be fixed/changed and wonder looking at that radiator what were they thinking?

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
About this Discussion
22 Replies
11 Participants
Steve C
Honda Shadow Forums
Welcome to Honda Shadow Forum. Come in and discuss any Honda Shadow models: VT1100, VT250, VT750 and the VT500.
Full Forum Listing