Honda Shadow Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
If the front is supposed to come from the west, I'm in Kansas City at the moment and it's not raining here, yet. Supposed to start tommorow according to the local tv weather dude.

Looks like my back will be hurting from hunkering down behind the windsheild Friday in the rain.

Rain in the face at 70 mph hurts. 8)

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
OK, woke up this morning to big thunder storms, if this is the front that is going to hit back east tommorow, it's a nasty one.

Lots of heavy rain, wind, lighting, etc.

Get your wet weather gear in order. We're going to need it.

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
We are here! Yeah!

Some light rain on the ride in mostly on the tops of the ridges mixed with fog. No biggie and looks like Sat and Sun is cooler but clear.

Perfect weather.

We even had a suprise visiter show up, but that will be a suprise for some pics to post later.

heee heeee heee, :p

·
Registered
799 Posts
adlowe said:
For the non-participants following the thread, we did have rain on Saturday -- about 20% of the miles. Does that mean the forecast was accurate?

nooooo lol we didnt have rain on sat it was Friday .... i know you stand corrected :)....but yes it was light and we all made it back to the cabins safe and sound, and just as we got there Rick showed up ....with a smile on his face ..... we have a great group of people who come to these rallys i had such a nice weekend with them all

21 - 25 of 25 Posts