Honda Shadow Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
799 Posts
that works for me ....i have another water fall to show you all on sunday if you are game....hehehe and the dinner place is ummm sorta on the way back from the falls
 

·
Registered
1999 VT1100C2 A. C. E.
Joined
·
9,207 Posts
sadie43 said:
that works for me ....i have another water fall to show you all on sunday if you are game....hehehe and the dinner place is ummm sorta on the way back from the falls
Sounds great. That wouldn't be Bridal Veil Falls, by any chance. I'm thinking of swinging by there on my way down but I'm a little concerned about the 70 miles/90 minutes it would add. I plan on making the decision enroute based on what time I hit the Natanhala.

But with it only about 65 miles from the cabins, maybe you...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
799 Posts
adlowe said:
sadie43 said:
that works for me ....i have another water fall to show you all on sunday if you are game....hehehe and the dinner place is ummm sorta on the way back from the falls
Sounds great. That wouldn't be Bridal Veil Falls, by any chance. I'm thinking of swinging by there on my way down but I'm a little concerned about the 70 miles/90 minutes it would add. I plan on making the decision enroute based on what time I hit the Natanhala.

But with it only about 65 miles from the cabins, maybe you...
Amanacola i think is the spelling , bridal vail? the one that my sig picture was taken at?
well we maybe able to do that if everyone would perfer going there thats on 64 and that road is very challanging but such great fun it would have to be one or the other and there are some good roads out to the cola falls too so its up to you guys :)
 

·
Registered
1999 VT1100C2 A. C. E.
Joined
·
9,207 Posts
sadie43 said:
bridal vail? the one that my sig picture was taken at?
well we maybe able to do that if everyone would perfer going there thats on 64 and that road is very challanging but such great fun it would have to be one or the other and there are some good roads out to the cola falls too so its up to you guys :)
Not suggesting, just asking. If that's what you had in mind for Sunday then I wouldn't make the effort to swing by on Thursday. Based on what we did last year, I've got no issue going with whatever plans you've got.
 

·
Registered
1999 VT1100C2 A. C. E.
Joined
·
9,207 Posts
Okay, so here's the tracks I recorded on our Friday and Saturday rides
- displayed in Mapsource (both in days yellow)


- displayed in Google Earth


Since neither really captures the essence of our rides very well, here's the elevation profile:




Just for grins, here's the (Mapsource) track of the ride Sadie put together for Sunday:
 
21 - 25 of 25 Posts
Top