Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1995 VT1100 C2

How often or should you ever have to...resecronize or adjust in anyway the carbs.......within the last 10,000 miles my bike seems to be running a lil rich.....when its ideling ever so often I hear it miss......but then again I am not 100% sure it hasnt always done that. Also I notice I seem to smell more of a raw gas smell in my garage after I parked it in there directly after a ride than I did in the past....I dont know if I am just imagineing things or being to critical.....or if I should be gearing up for some carb work when it gets worse......right now I still have all the performance I want and my gasoline cosomption is still pretty much the same....I am not to worried...just wonderin if the re-adjusting carbs is a type of maintance thing.

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Are you following the recommended maintenance schedule for plugs, carb sync, air filter changes, cable lubrication, etc.?

·
Registered
193 Posts
I got nothin' on the carb questions, but my goodness, Toxic. That paint color is just sweetawesome. Totally green with envy. lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts