Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon. I have been doing some diging and I have heard the Aero, Ace and Sabre fenders can be fitted but I am not sure any of those are what I am looking for. I am wondering if the 750's rear fender (like the one in the top right of the page) can be fitted or modified to fit. Anyone try it, is it possible or will the rear tire even fit between/under it. Let me know your ideas or options. This is my second post so I understand if I can't get any help and will make a 3rd if need be. Maybe someone knows of a thread where some jamoke asked the same question and got some answers.

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Attachments

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fender

Don't like the duck's ass fender????
I like softails but I think this one is a little long. I bought another spirit fender to shorten it but I still am not sure how I will like it and would hate to cut up this fender and not use it... I am going in a crazy direction with the front of my bike and just don't think the "ducks ass" will go with it. I was just hoping the 750 and 110 shared the same frame and I could just use the fender brackets and fender from a 750.

Thanks for the insight guys.

· Premium Member
3,352 Posts
If the physical dimensions are even CLOSE, cut the Spirit fender.
Make that sucker your own & make it fit.
And take pix to document your progress, all the way.

Recycle the duck's ass. Sell it on eBay, if you can find a buyer.....or scrapyard it.

Just my opinion.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
750 fender

Thanks. I was able to get an 07 750 fender for 50$ on ebay. It even had the taillight... We will see if I can make it fit, if not I will cut down the 2nd stock fender I have and document everything I do. Thanks again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.