Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
109 Posts
This is exactly what I want to do. When I first got the spirit I loved the sporty look as well as the rear fender. After a short time, that all changed. I am now looking into getting a rear fender from a shadow ace and bolting it on. After reading this thread, I guess the only question I have is, will the tire size requirements change? I'm getting ready to order new tires and was just wondering what to expect...

· Registered
109 Posts
I have the 1100 spirit. I got a used ACE rear fender on eBay and it bolted on perfectly. I'm even using the seat from the old spirit fender. The factory 2 piece seat, a Corbin one piece seat, and a Mustang tourer seat all work perfectly. Fender was even painted to match as it came from a same year ACE with the same colors. Im with you, I'm not a fan of the spirit style fender. Here is a photo of my 97 Spirit with the ACE rear fender.
I'm looking to do the same to my bike... Do you have any more pics?

· Registered
109 Posts
Did you do the conversion?

Not entirely. You need the sub frame, seats and side rails from the same bike you get the fender from. The Spirit is a uni seat and the A.C.E. has dual seats.

Also, any reason youre looking at such an old bike? What comes on it and how much do they want?

Did you actually do this? What about One Piece Mustang Seats?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.