Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a backrest/sissy bar for my 09 750 Spirit. Preferably one that has a rack behind it. I have found a few online that look cool but not sure on fitment and the one at the dealership was almost $300.00.

·
Registered
11,171 Posts
For the Spirit or Fatboy?

I've had success with Cobra on my Vstar 1300. Got it through Motorcycle Superstore. First a sissybar, then the luggage rack.

If want a driver's backrest,try here:
Specials

·
Registered
99' Valkyrie/North Central Indiana
9,452 Posts
Honda OEM brand. $365 is a bit steep but your model requires 3 separate pieces. Check online suppliers closeouts.

·
Premium Member
11,278 Posts
Honda OEM brand. $365 is a bit steep but your model requires 3 separate pieces. Check online suppliers closeouts.
beat me to it,, yep sissy bar and luggage rack is 3 pieces, I got lucky and got mine through the "sale board" here, Honda OEM brand $100.00 sissy bar luggage rack and cover plate with the hardware. Look around, sometimes you have to be real patient for a deal to come along. I had to wait for years until I ran across my deal,,mainly cause I'm broke. Bad habit of taking on non paying work ;-)

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Mine also required three separate pieces and I found all OEM on .ebay close outs for half price

·
Registered
454 Posts
Best Back Rest I Could Find!

Put these behind you on the bike and your back should feel better in no time at all.:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
Seriously though I have the Hondaline backrest and luggage rack and I put a Mustang backrest pad ($89) on it. Wife likes the comfort even before I got the Mustang seat to go with it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts