Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would appreciate recommendations for a...

Seat

Windshield

Purchasing a new, leftover 2012 Shadow Spirit.

Thanks...

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
I really like my Memphis Fats 21 inch Windshield, but if possible throw a leg over some bikes with different types of windshields, screens, fairings and see what you like the best. What I like you might hate after trying it out. JMHO

Oh..and
Welcome to the forum
glad that you've decided to join us and post some pictures of your new ride when you get it

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Would appreciate recommendations for a...

Seat

Windshield

Purchasing a new, leftover 2012 Shadow Spirit.

Thanks...
seat- mustang or saddleman

winshield- national cycle or memphis shades

enjoy your bike... its far more than a left over.

·
Premium Member
7,678 Posts
Memphis Shades fats 21" and a mustang wide touring seat works for me. Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
649 Posts
Don't know what kinda wind shield I have on my bike, it came with the bike, but I think I wanna try a batwing next, I think I would like the fairing to cover my hands and be a bit taller so I can tuck in behind it better, hmmm better post mine for sale in the other forum

·
Registered
354 Posts
Never had a removable one until last summer when I bought my bike. It came with one. Bought the wife's bike a few months later and it came with one too. To work on something it would otherwise obstruct, or to just ride without it, I really like the removable type. I ride without mine most of the time, my wife rides with hers most of the time. It's nice to have the choice though.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I bought a 2009 Spirit in August. When the weather got cold I added a Memphis Shade windshield with quick release. I remove it when I clean my bike, and my bike stays spotless. The windshield is a blessing in cold weather.

I won't change my stock Honda seat, it's comfortable for me, and I like the look of the sloped over, clean bare look.

·
Premium Member
4,593 Posts
^^^^ yup, Memphis Shades and Mustang, You just cant go wrong !! :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I bought a 2009 Spirit in August. When the weather got cold I added a Memphis Shade windshield with quick release. I remove it when I clean my bike, and my bike stays spotless. The windshield is a blessing in cold weather.

I won't change my stock Honda seat, it's comfortable for me, and I like the look of the sloped over, clean bare look.
Congrats on your new Spirit. Seems we are almost neighbors - I'm next door to Sherman.

I'm working this deal with Maxim there in Allen... They have a blue 2014 and a black 2012, both new. So far, price I have on the 2012 is $6,599.

Maybe we can hook up for a ride once the weather warms some.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts