Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I rejetted the aero 750 today. I am running V&H exhaust and I also added a thunder tear drop k&n air kit. So, per the instructions of dynojet I used a DJ140 main, and I put the e-clip on the 3rd groove from the top (dynojet recommends 2nd groove, and thunder mfg said use 3rd).

All together it took about 3 hours to rejet and install the new filter kit. I rode around the block to check it out and it seems to be fine. I will do a longer test ride later, as it is raining pretty good right now.

I used the info given on the shadowaero750 site for the rejet. It is striaght forward and hard to mess up when you have a picture by picture instruction manuel :p

I did notice that my choke will not extend out fully though. It onlys pulls out about half way now. What would cause this? Is the cable just kinked somewhere (take off tank and have a peek)? Thanks.

O ya, and I did a stage 2, but I had bought the stage 1 and 2 kit. In case anyone was wondering

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
"I did notice that my choke will not extend out fully though. It onlys pulls out about half way now. What would cause this? Is the cable just kinked somewhere (take off tank and have a peek)? Thanks."
Yes

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.