Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,300 Posts
Re: Go

sanoke said:
deeppurple52 said:
GET A TRAVEL TANK! The 2.25 gal model is fabulous and takes up very little space. I believe Sanoke runs one too.
I agree. Mine is great for those lonesome roads that don't have any gas stations. I can get almost 300 miles between gas stops if I watch my speed.
Sanoke,
do you have a link to travel tanks? I'm planning to ride across canada this summer and northern ontario going around the great lakes has a lot of spots with no service station for 200 to 250 kms or more.
Thanks

· Registered
1,300 Posts
Sanoke, thanks for the link. I notice that these tanks are all designed to be mounted behind the passenger backrest or behind any backrest.
I'm in the process right now to manufacture a longer passenger backrest to hold my T travel bag resting on a small luggage rack behind the passenger backrest.. I also need the backseat for camping gear which means I can't use either backrest for mounting of a travel tank.
Can't think of anywhere else to mount one. :(
Any thoughts anyone?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.