Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone here relocated the rear turn signals on the VLX? And if so, can you post a pic or two as to how that looks? Is it a difficult job when it comes to the rewiring? Do you have to remove the rear fender to do the job? My VLX is a 2006. Thanks for any advice.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I have not moved my signals but I did have the chrome rails they mount to off in the process of adding saddlebag stays. Y guess is you could get a kit that would relocate the turn signals near the license plate like HDs do it and eliminate your stock signals, and I doubt you'd have to remove the whole fender, just the rails. It's not a big job, in my experience the hardest part of what I did was getting the seat bolts lined back up.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I saw a neat VLX modified into a beach cruiser and the guy removed the rear fender as part of the project so he removed the rear pegs and put the signals there. That would be a bit of work though, but it did look pretty good.

·
Registered
35 Posts
go to shadowstuff.com,they have a turn signal relocation kit.it puts the signals at the license plate bracket.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts