Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
two morons is correct I'm afraid.

And to think, in Central America Santa arrives in an oxcart, not a sleigh . . .

·
Registered
753 Posts
I'm sorry, if Santa is white... he is white. That isn't racist, it's just a fact.

Granted, the teacher could handle it differently and the parents could use it as a teaching moment, rather then just having the guy fired.

·
Registered
11,102 Posts
I'm sorry, if Santa is white... he is white. That isn't racist, it's just a fact.

Granted, the teacher could handle it differently and the parents could use it as a teaching moment, rather then just having the guy fired.
Santa's paint job wasn't the issue....The teacher didn't believe a black could or should dress as a white character.....I say, who cares.

·
Registered
7,541 Posts
:shock: I have a Black Santa that sings Jingle Bell Rock and dances! :mrgreen:

Santa can be any color...and if I were Black...my Santa would be Black. Just like if I were religious...my "god" would be portrayed as Black if I were Black. Whatever fictional character I want to believe in can be any color I want him/her/it to be. Belief has no color but the one we, individually, give it. Surely if we believe that the old fat dude drives around in a sled pulled by flying reindeer...we can believe he's whatever color we want to believe he is. :shock:

And let's not get this into a religious theological/belief/real debate and get this all locked up but yeah...Santa can be Negroid, Asian, Caucasian or whatever. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:shock: I have a Black Santa that sings Jingle Bell Rock and dances! :mrgreen:

Santa can be any color...and if I were Black...my Santa would be Black. Just like if I were religious...my "god" would be portrayed as Black if I were Black. Whatever fictional character I want to believe in can be any color I want him/her/it to be. Belief has no color but the one we, individually, give it. Surely if we believe that the old fat dude drives around in a sled pulled by flying reindeer...we can believe he's whatever color we want to believe he is. :shock:

And let's not get this into a religious theological/belief/real debate and get this all locked up but yeah...Santa can be Negroid, Asian, Caucasian or whatever. :mrgreen:

Bingo..rock on Santa dude whatever flavor you come in

1 - 8 of 8 Posts