Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
03 750 ACE
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been away from motorcycles for about a dozen or fifteen years, while I raised my kids. They're both college age now, and this little feller made it's way to my place.

My last bike was an Electra-glide, and there were several others of various types before that. My wife enjoyed riding I think as much as I did, and we put in some miles cross-country touring. At this point, touring isn't really on the agenda, but day tripping and weekenders certainly are. This Honda seems like just the trick for that.

2003 750 ACE, 27k miles on the Odo.

Attachments

·
Registered
1999 Shadow 750 ACE VT750CD3 Modified
3,804 Posts
Welcome to here, the 750 ACE is a good reliable bike, it should fill the bill well.
Take it easy and be aware that drivers have not gotten any smarter, but their phones have and are a distracting influence.

·
Registered
03 750 ACE
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to here, the 750 ACE is a good reliable bike, it should fill the bill well.
Take it easy and be aware that drivers have not gotten any smarter, but their phones have and are a distracting influence.
Yeah, smart phones were a brand new invention when I quit riding. Good point.

·
Registered
2001 Shadow Spirit 750
673 Posts
Welcome to the forum, from West Chester, PA. Have fun, stay alert and ride often.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Keep your head on a swivel... I feel like I’m going to war every time I go any place especially near the city. I also have a 750 Ace, I honestly can’t say a bad thing about the bike! Good luck and remember swivel

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Nice choice, If you get the urge, it will do touring OK. There are more comfortable and faster rides, but the 750 will still get you there. I sold my Vulcan Nomad and now have 2 Shadows...

Did a 9 day, 1700 mile trip last month on my 03 750 Ace:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts