Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really don't need a destination to ride to but sometimes I think it is fun to have a place to "go to". So while trying to find interesting places to ride to I did a search online for "Indiana Oddities". I found this website that lists all kinds of quirky places in every state. I thought some of you might enjoy seeing what your state or others have to offer. Here is a link to the many roadside oddities that Indiana has to offer.
Indiana Tourist Attractions and Oddities Index

I'm off to see the "Worlds largest ball of paint" tomorrow. :mrgreen:

Now...get out and ride.

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
I really don't need a destination to ride to but sometimes I think it is fun to have a place to "go to". So while trying to find interesting places to ride to I did a search online for "Indiana Oddities". I found this website that lists all kinds of quirky places in every state. I thought some of you might enjoy seeing what your state or others have to offer. Here is a link to the many roadside oddities that Indiana has to offer.
Indiana Tourist Attractions and Oddities Index

I'm off to see the "Worlds largest ball of paint" tomorrow. :mrgreen:

Now...get out and ride.

I like that site, but it's a short list..NH is far more quirkier than they list

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
I like that site, but it's a short list..NH is far more quirkier than they list
It's not just incomplete it's also out of date. I don't think that the Booger Hollow Double Decker Outhouse is still there. Cool site though... I'm headed down towards Booger Hollow and Bullfrog Valley in a few days...I'll keep an eye out... maybe I'll add an update to the site.
Submit Your Own Tip: Help us stay current on US attractions. Send news, leads, and observations from your own travels. We can't guarantee everything in our Tips section is correct, so we rely on you to be as accurate in your reporting as possible. We'll check'em out eventually...

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's not just incomplete it's also out of date. I don't think that the Booger Hollow Double Decker Outhouse is still there. Cool site though... I'm headed down towards Booger Hollow and Bullfrog Valley in a few days...I'll keep an eye out... maybe I'll add an update to the site.

I think finding the places will be most of the fun. Some are not on maps and some no longer have road markers. Whether the list is current or not is part of the fun.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.