Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My grandson bought me a new riders bell for my bike. If anyone needs one i will send you my old one free. Just send me your name and address and it's yours.

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I have a spare as well. I got one from my wife and one from a rider friend of mine. Guess which one is on the bike! So if one of you guys/gals needs one, I'm happy to bless you with it.

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
I was cleaning my bike yesterday getting it ready for a ride tomorrow and took a look at my ride bell and it was very dirty, cleaned polished the outside but needed a screw driver to clean out all them nasty Gremlins that had gotten stuck inside it........:shock:, put them in an old jelly jar I had and screwed the lid down tight.....:-o just in case some of them thar little suckers were just sleeping..............;-), so remember, you gotta check them bells out everyonce in awhile....................:!::p:eek:

·
Registered
776 Posts
Hmmm...may need to polish my riding bell too. It's been there for a while now and doing a pretty decent job of taking care of me! I can't give it away though since my daughter had it engraved. I just thought of my neighbor across the street. He has no bell on his bike. I am going to get him one tomorrow. I could use the karma boost.

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
I want to get one for someone. I've been googling. Anyone know of any AA ones?
are you lookin for the bells?...or someone to give one too?..
if youre lookin for them,jcwhitney.com,jpcycles.com has them..if youre lookin for someone to give it to,im sure someone here will speak up.

·
Premium Member
2,270 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.