Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got the title for my 2001 Spirit 1100 after making the last payment. I ride year round and the bike always starts runs great and handles well in my daily 27 mile daily commute on 64 around Norfolk, VA. After a Suzuli and 6 Yamahas this is my first Honda. The bike is deceivingly big but I like it that way. After four years and 24000 miles we are good friends. This 1100 is a wonderful piece of riding machinery and it looks good too. Off the interstates this is an excellent area to ride and see things. I can tell it is getting warmer because I am just starting to see the Harleys come out of winter hiding. I am new to this area but hope to scope out some riding groups to either go down the coast or up into the mountains this summer. Ride safe.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I am in caroline county, if you do get a group ride together, post it. There are several VA riders that would love to come. blueyez just had a group ride, which I unfortunately had to miss due to outside issues, and there were several there for that one too.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Virginia Riding

I live not far from you and ride with several local groups. We also have a Virginia group on this site, also a Rally in July listed on this site and I have a ride planned for the VA Mountains in May, thought I have not promoted it yet - been busy!

If you want to ride locally some time, send me a PM and we can make a plan.

Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.