Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has decided that I do not like riding as a passenger now that I ride my own. Went out for a ride this weekend and I was on the back of a 2007 Suzuki C90T. I am guessing it is a control thing with me. I saw some things that I had no control of, like riding the center line and cutting curves a little too close to the edge. Plus it didn’t help when my friend tried to make a turn that the bike was too big to make. Needless to say it laid us down. Good thing we weren’t going very fast! He was trying to make the turn and had to take the bike into the grass and hit mud. Slung the bike around in a 180, and laid it over! No injuries other than to his pride and the bike just had some road rash on the pipes.
So needless to say, I will be riding my own bike from now on!!!!!!

·
Registered
10,263 Posts
Glad ur OK! I don't blame you at all! I want to be in control, that is why the wife wanted her own scoot!
Coop

·
Premium Member
3,026 Posts
Uh-ho-ho-ho ... oh man, glad you're ok! Yeah, I've only been a passenger once and that's when I was about 8 and rode on the back of my dad's 1973 Honda CB350 ... holy crap I hated clinging on like a baby monkey! He made me wear this stupid plastic novelty football helmet because he didn't have a spare real one. Oh dear God, talk about embarrassing! :lol: His car wouldn't start and I missed the school bus. I learned to be on time and very mechanically inclined from that one episode! :mrgreen: Again, glad you're ok!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've only been a passenger once and that's when I was about 8 and rode on the back of my dad's 1973 Honda CB350 ... holy crap I hated clinging on like a baby monkey! He made me wear this stupid plastic novelty football helmet because he didn't have a spare real one. QUOTE]

I have to admit that is a cruel way to learn a lesson!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.