Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I was riding in nice 64 degree weather. Today it's snowing! This is southern Utah, close to the Arizona border. It's not supposed to happen here! Well I guess it's time to do some maintenance. :wink:

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's the hot shot. I like it, keeps the pressure off the body at cruising speed. There is a little wind buffeting around your head but not enough to bother me.

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
You call that snow, looks more like the Pilsbury doughboy sneezed. :lol:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Snow ----------I have more frost on my Frosted cornflakes. International Falls, Minnesota . Ice Box of the Nation

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
T-Daddy said:
Snow ----------I have more frost on my Frosted cornflakes. International Falls, Minnesota . Ice Box of the Nation
Ahem, I beg to differ with you. I do believe that Fraser, Colorado is in the running for that title. :wink:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Sanoke , heres a tissue for your sneeze. Fraser gave up that title for $2000 dollars 18 years ago. Maybe we could ride our motorcycles to there this summer and ask them about it. Had to put that in to keep it motorcycle related :roll:

·
Registered
550 Posts
T-Daddy said:
Sanoke , heres a tissue for your sneeze. Fraser gave up that title for $2000 dollars 18 years ago. Maybe we could ride our motorcycles to there this summer and ask them about it. Had to put that in to keep it motorcycle related :roll:
T-Daddy, I hate to burst your bubble...It seems that Int'l Falls has let that claim to Fame laps.....(Didn't know it had to be REGISTERED). And now Fraser want's it back!

Thay may get it too! As the average temps ARE lower!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.