Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decent condition. Dirty from sitting. They zip off if needed. Quick release clasps. Upgraded to hard bags. Free tank bag thrown in. Looking for $50. Willing to ship. PM if interested with zip to estimate shipping.

Thanks!
Tim

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
SOLD

·
Premium Member
2015 Shadow Aero, 1972 Triumph 650 Tiger
784 Posts
SOLD Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk
I possess and almost identical set of bags for sale. May I inquire how much was shipping? From where to where?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't recall. It wasn't bad, that's about all I can remember. Less than $20 for sure.

·
Registered
16,832 Posts
I possess and almost identical set of bags for sale. May I inquire how much was shipping? From where to where?
@tjkoko , What is your asking price???

·
Premium Member
784 Posts
Here is a photo at Summit Racing:

·
Premium Member
784 Posts
What`s your price???
Okay they're studded which raises the price. The same model that comes with a built-in lock goes for $230 thereabouts (EDIT) but I plan to sell them at a much lower price.. I can put them up for sale at the f/s thread or we can pm. the closest that I can find is on this page but without locks. The bags include two rain covers and two "inner satchels" each with carrying handle, one for each bag.

·
Premium Member
784 Posts
And if sold I'm wonder about the best way to ship. Because of the size I can't estimate until it's all wrapped and taken either to UPS or the post office. Let me take some piccies to post in the for sale forum. Again they're brand new, unused, no dings, dents nor scratches.

·
Premium Member
784 Posts
I don't recall. It wasn't bad, that's about all I can remember. Less than $20 for sure.

Then how were you able to get such a low price for shipping???? So you have a special deal worked out with the USPS or UPS????

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Then how were you able to get such a low price for shipping???? So you have a special deal worked out with the USPS or UPS????
I was able to get them packed tightly in a small box. They don't weigh much.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts