Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is short notice, but, Sundays forecast looks pretty nice, sunny and 75.
I was thinking about riding over.
I thought I would check in and see if anybody would like to tag along.
Anybody?

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Hey, I just might be interested!! I heard this weekends forecast is mid 70's. Last 2 years I've had my bike put away for the winter by now. Still looking for those last warm days this year. I'll let you know for sure later.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Maybe Tom knows his way around the area.
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL oh stop LOL LOL LOL LOL
Hey I get lost in my own back yard. I'm sure we can map something out. Rockville is just over an hour from me so no I don't know the roads well. Although Rockville is near where I took my tumble this summer so I have some unfinished business there. :surprise:

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
The one year my wife and I thought we would take the kids to the festival we ran into traffic backed up on 36 clear back to Raccoon Lake. Did a quick u-turn and ended up going to Shades. Don't know if coming in from the north on 41 would be any better.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
It's going to be busy everywhere. I don't think there is any way to avoid it if we go in the towns. We could just fine a map to some of the bridges and ride to them although that can be busy as well.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL oh stop LOL LOL LOL LOL
Hey I get lost in my own back yard. I'm sure we can map something out. Rockville is just over an hour from me so no I don't know the roads well. Although Rockville is near where I took my tumble this summer so I have some unfinished business there. :surprise:
Ok...

I'm leaving for the evening but will check back later tonight or first thing tomorrow morning.
Looking forward to the ride! ...I think:grin2:

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Ok, the boss says it's ok for me to go tomorrow. She is going with a friend down there the following weekend. I used to have a map of the bridges in my truck for years and years but I think I finally threw it out this spring while cleaning up my truck. We can get a new map in Rockville if needed. I'm sure it is all online as well.
Looking forward to it.
I'm at work all day today.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Any map that's outline resembles a charging rhino is got to be a fine route to ride!

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Ugh I forgot about the festival. Going to be a busy weekend at work.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
If you guys are coming across on 36 I could meet you at 231 & 36 intersection???? I'm up for anywhere...anytime frame.
I think my only time requirement might be that I will want to be leaving the area by about 6 pm so I get home before it gets too dark.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.