Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Did a little riding today myself, Eastern Ohio 50 degrees but i did have to put up with a light rain mist for part of the ride.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I rode to work today also in DFW....It was like around 59º around 7AM and by 4 PM it was like 74º....Sweet ride home !

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Mid 60's here yesterday, got to ride to 80 miles:grin:. 72 today! Gonna ride to work....

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
2 weeks ago this morning it was minus 3º. this morning, it's already 48 and it's only 6 AM. I will find a way to slip out of work for awhile this morning and take a least a short ride before the afternoon winds kick up.

·
Registered
756 Posts
As messed up as Southern California is, at least I get to ride everyday, I need to remember how lucky I am in that respect, many other things about California these days make it really hard to stay here :)

·
Registered
364 Posts
I joked about it. We hit 6° yesterday and today, but I have to work, no time to get er out! Saw a guy in Windsor on the weekend, cruising along, bundled up good, it was dry, but roads still had lots of salt residue!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Wow, wish we had decent weather here, but low and behold it is 9 here today, and the rain is pouring down!! if this keeps up might be able to get a ride in as early as march break!!! It will be my first ride on my new 2000 honda VT1100C! Cant wait!!! PMS SUCKS!

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
As messed up as Southern California is, at least I get to ride everyday, I need to remember how lucky I am in that respect, many other things about California these days make it really hard to stay here :)
I feel your pain brother. We lived in the Bay Area for 14 years and felt like we got out just in time when we moved here in 2003. California has some great weather and many, many great roads and scenic areas for riding, but daily life in Califa is difficult for many. We sold our house there just before things started getting bad. We feel pretty lucky.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Road my 1100 to work all week! 40+ in the AM, 60's on the ride home! And to think 2 weeks ago we were below O! Wacky weather but i'll take it when i can get it!

·
Registered
12,291 Posts
It was a lovely 57°F here in Cleveland, most of the ice and snow has melted away, but the roads are still salt covered with run-off and I'll be dammed if I am subjecting aluminum, chrome and steel to salt-spray.

That, and my clutch-hand is still in a cast!:lol::lol::lol:

Though I did fire her up and she purrs like always!;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts