Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today was a sad day, I sold my Shadow. Selling your first bike is kinda like losing your first love, especially when you sell it to someone you know and you have to see her with another man all the time. On a good note I pick up my Sporty next week and I got to ride a night rod today. Impression of the night rod was that it is really powerful (compared to my VLX especially) making a left onto another street little gas and the rear tire started to spin and slid. The seating position was a little crowded for me. They look awesome but I could never own one.

·
Registered
2005 Honda VTX 1300R
1,079 Posts
Welcome to the club. I'm still looking for my next bike, though. You're lucky you won't have to go without for as long. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
Congradulations!!!! Everybody has to own a Sporty once in there life, arguably one of the best bikes ever sold.
Don't forget we're here if you need help with the new Bike. Just don't ask for help with the cooling system....

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't plan on going anywhere and yea that cooling system plan on adding an oil cooler. I am real pumped about the Sporty the only reason I am actually buying it is because if the price, My Old Man bought a VTX 1800 so I bought his Sporty. Honestly I think that HD is over priced for what you get. A bike is a bike I am not loyal to any brand.

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts