Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this question has been asked before but all the topics I found with links to products had dead links. So here it goes.

What are the largest saddlebags you can fit on a 2009 shadow aero without relocating the turn signals?

Any and all help is appreciated and links to specific products are best.

Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Don't know what size you need but I was having the same problem several months
ago and I used this information to figure out what size bags would fit my bike then
I went looking for bags that fit those dimensions.
Motorcycle Saddlebag Fitment Guide - Cycleluggage

The po of my bike had given me some really really large bags that he used on the bike. They were to big to use as throw overs and were to large to allow the use of hard mounts and he scratched the fender with them, they had to go.

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
You're going to have to use the small size bags. These are the bags I have installed on my 96 Honda Shadow 1100 Slant Deluxe Saddlebags use the measurements as a guidline for searching other brands.

·
Registered
99' Valkyrie/North Central Indiana
10,244 Posts
I got a novel idea, make some cardboard cutouts of bags you are looking at. They usually show pics and give dimensions. Shop at reputable companys like Saddleman and LeatherLyke and they will tell you if need to relocate signals.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.