·
Registered
2001 Valkyrie I/S
5,732 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Honda Shadow Spirit VT750C2
178 Posts
I just happened in on that Avon rebate, it's not instant and has to be submitted to their website. Can't wait to put these Cobra Chrome WHITEWALL shoes on her, the last of her upgrades -- and then she'll be the Bell of the Ball! I don't feel like buying even more tools and I remember how much I hated installing bicycle tires...so I'm taking her into a shop to have them put on. :confused:

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
The $60 Bridgestone rebate that ends June 15th is for Canada only. Their US campaign ended April 30th. I bought my Bridgestones on the last day.

·
Registered
631 Posts
I've been waiting since September for my Avon tyre rebate BTW. I doubt I get my rebate at this point.
Rebate Status
Results for :

Your submission is currently being processed. Please check back later for your rebate status.
Promotion Name :
2019 Sept Avon Motorcycle Tyres Reward
Submit Date :
10/29/2019
Submission Type

·
Registered
2007 Honda Shadow Spirit VT750C2
178 Posts
I've been waiting since September for my Avon tyre rebate BTW. I doubt I get my rebate at this point.
Rebate Status
Results for :

Your submission is currently being processed. Please check back later for your rebate status.
Promotion Name :
2019 Sept Avon Motorcycle Tyres Reward
Submit Date :
10/29/2019
Submission Type
Well that is not encouraging, that's 7 months! Have you contacted Avon? I just looked at the FAQ on their rebate site, the rebates should be processed in 6-8 weeks and they send it on a Visa card. If it's been longer:
To verify the status of your reward, you may call 833-835-5038 and a representative will assist you
Did you try that number? Please do and reply here!

·
Registered
06' VT1100C99' GL1500C Valkyrie
8,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is that what your using in your Valk now adays?
It's my next step in the oil find process. The Valvoline dino seems to be not doing the job @ 3,000 mi. Not shifting as smooth. The ole' gurl liked her T6 until the formula change. Going to stay with the dino for 2,000 mi. (maybe) thru the rest of the oil change interval.

The $60 Bridgestone rebate that ends June 15th is for Canada only. Their US campaign ended April 30th. I bought my Bridgestones on the last day.
Seems they neglected to mention that until you go thru the process. o_O

1 - 8 of 8 Posts