Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
I'm due for a new helmet next year & that will prolly be the one I buy. I tried one on at my local dealer that carries them, and they are just as comfy if not more so than my Shoei. And quite a bit cheaper.

·
Banned
4,110 Posts
*ANYTHING* with an integrated sun visor gets put on my short list. Unfortunately, the only one currently that fits me well enough (the Schuthbert) is friggin' expensive.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
I wonder if they are going to offer it in smaller sizes than normal-- the last time I checked Scorpion helmets don't fit under 21 inch heads--- 'of course if you could pump it up, it might fit my 20.5 inch noggin. worth a shot! Hopefully, they'll get some in at the dealership or Cycle Gear so we can try them on.

·
Banned
4,110 Posts
denisep said:
I wonder if they are going to offer it in smaller sizes than normal-- the last time I checked Scorpion helmets don't fit under 21 inch heads--- 'of course if you could pump it up, it might fit my 20.5 inch noggin. worth a shot! Hopefully, they'll get some in at the dealership or Cycle Gear so we can try them on.
Their sizes tend to run small. I take a "L" in all other brands, but my Exo-400 is an "XL".

·
Registered
949 Posts
chornbe said:
denisep said:
Their sizes tend to run small. I take a "L" in all other brands, but my Exo-400 is an "XL".
I second that, I could not even get a scorp 3x on my head....

·
Banned
4,110 Posts
shrek said:
chornbe said:
denisep said:
Well, yeah, but in all fairness, you're a big green ogre.

·
Registered
949 Posts
chornbe said:
shrek said:
chornbe said:
denisep said:
And I have layers...

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
I put my $65 Vega altura full face back on this am-- my new $200 Nolan doesn't like the wind. I swear that Vega is pretty darn comfortable and quiet !! No, it doesn't have an anti-fog shield, and it doesn't have modular ability, but for a warm windy day like today--- it sure is nice!! (and after wearing the Nolan for the last couple weeks, the 3 pound Vega feels light as air!!)

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
shrek said:
chornbe said:
shrek said:
chornbe said:
denisep said:
And I have layers...
Like an onion....

·
Registered
949 Posts
Spirit_1100 said:
shrek said:
chornbe said:
shrek said:
chornbe said:
denisep said:
And I have layers...
Like an onion....
Almost, I usually have multiple layer when I ride. I swear I do twice as much laundry when I ride frequently. 2 or 3 shirts, 1 or two pairs pants......depending on weather. But always at least two long sleeve shirts. I need to get my leathers ordered and armored in a hurry.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.