Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! second time on here new to the forum thing. I have been searching for three months to find master cylinders for my bike I have a 1984 vt700c wanting them to be in good shape but not have to pay too much for a used part. I have found several that will fit a 1987 vf750 wondering if this part will fit mine since the years are so varied with the parts and all. Can anyone help please ????

·
Registered
5,352 Posts
It's all down to the shape of your handlebars..Just look for any honda the same year as yours with the same shape bars and they will fit..While you are doing that rip out the Clutch line and replace it with a stainless steel braided hose the same length and replace the master and slave cylinder kits..you will be glad you did..then take your rear wheel off and check the brake shoes and grease up the splines and replace the final drive oil..all cheap stuff but as you can get 100mph out of the old girl you might as well.

John.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.