Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Seat garage sale,

1100 Corbin solo seat HS11-95S SOLD

Also, a stock 750 Ace front and rear seats in good shape, no pics, we've all seen one. Make offer

Diamond seat for 1100 Tourer and possibly others with same mounting. $100 plus shipping
This seat is LARGE, kind of climb on, wander around and find a place to sit large. So large my saddlebag lids dont want to open all the way. Will throw in a set of modified Tourer hinges so they open like the Valkyrie (if I can find them.) You also need at least a 33" inseam or shorter shocks (on the Tourer anyway) to reach the ground easily. Pic is with it sitting beside a Mustang 2 piece. I think the mustang was sitting farther forward. Seat fabric is not smooth, kind of a velour of some kind. I will say, once you're going down the road, it was comfortable.

Attachments

·
Registered
02 Honda Shadow VT1100C
20 Posts
What year 1100's does the solo seat fit? I have an 02 Spirit 1100.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Seat garage sale,

1100 Corbin solo seat HS11-95S with a backrest $100 plus shipping
Wiped the dust off and added new pic, with solid backrest, older, in good shape. backrest may not be from corbin or it's an older one, does not have Corbin stamped in the stem,,, Believe it's for the 1100 Ace and Ace Tourer

Also, a stock 750 Ace front and rear seats in good shape, no pics, we've all seen one. Make offer

Diamond seat for 1100 Tourer and possibly others with same mounting. $100 plus shipping
This seat is LARGE, kind of climb on, wander around and find a place to sit large. So large my saddlebag lids dont want to open all the way. Will throw in a set of modified Tourer hinges so they open like the Valkyrie (if I can find them.) You also need at least a 33" inseam or shorter shocks (on the Tourer anyway) to reach the ground easily. Pic is with it sitting beside a Mustang 2 piece. I think the mustang was sitting farther forward. Seat fabric is not smooth, kind of a velour of some kind. I will say, once you're going down the road, it was comfortable.
I am interested in the stock 750 Ace seat. How much do you need for it?

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What year 1100's does the solo seat fit? I have an 02 Spirit 1100.
Sorry, just saw this. It would not fit a Spirit. Mounts to 2 vertical tabs on the fender rail. Spirit doesn.t have those. It is now sold.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am interested in the stock 750 Ace seat. How much do you need for it?
I'd think $40 plus shipping would cover it. that's for front and rear. Shipping may be excessive, got quoted $52 to ship the Corbin solo... Unless you are close to Kansas City area and could pick it up?

Edit: Didn't see this one either, and got no notice... sorry.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts