Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1997 VT1100C Shadow Spirit
113 Posts
Buy another stock seat and remove all padding and vinyl cover. Then pad it how you like. My dad made numerous seats for his BMW K touring bikes.
Cut the new foam shapes with an electric turkey knife. Then sew (or find someone who can) a new cover. It’s easier than you’d think.

·
Registered
2002, Shadow Spirit 1100
3,013 Posts
Buy another stock seat and remove all padding and vinyl cover. Then pad it how you like. My dad made numerous seats for his BMW K touring bikes.
Cut the new foam shapes with an electric turkey knife. Then sew (or find someone who can) a new cover. It’s easier than you’d think.
Do you have any suggestions on foam or density of foam for motorcycle seats? I know that is critical. I have a nice soft seat and I thought it would be great, different bike. This seat foam is not dense enough and I kind of get crazy vibration from the frame through the seat.

·
Registered
2008 Honda Shadow Aero 750
421 Posts
I just replaced my stock saddle on my 03 VT1100 Spirit with a Mustang. It only had 3,700 miles on the stock saddle. I think it might fit your 07. Let me know if you are interested, I'll make you a great deal
Doesn't make sense if his stock seat is uncomfortable that yours will be different
I thi k they said it was a scammer anyway

1 - 6 of 6 Posts