Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
3,795 Posts
I need to take a better pic but here is my bike. I got a great deal on it and it came with the windshield and saddlebags. When I am riding it it seems like I am looking straight through the top edge of the windshield. Should I make an adjustment? Can I make an adjustment? Is this windshield the wrong size for me or is that just how it is?
You should be looking just over the fairyshield. There are techniques for trimming it, and they've been posted here, try using the search button. F'n thumbnails, here's a larger pic. Try sharing the full size img code from a photobucket account, you can even set it as your signature to show in every post.

·
Banned
3,795 Posts
Even if you are looking over the screen (F'n screens belong on windows) the air will be deflected over your head. This results in most all debris, rain included missing the rider, there are exceptions though. A small deflector works just as well and isn't as obtrusive.

Like this one.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.