Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
This is the rated G forum in case you hadn't noticed. I've also had several posts deleted for no good reason, IMO. I'm sure this one and yours that I'm responding to will also get the axe. It'll be kinda like an episode of the Twilight Zone where the thread disappears and we never existed.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Miguel, I've learned that a post with humor only doesn't work on this forum; it must be motorcycle related. So if I don't want my post deleted, I make sure it has wheels or grips or something. Lame in my opinion but that's the way the powers that be run things. I've been tempted to boycott the site entirely but I'm not quite there yet. Maybe I'll be banned before that happens.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Twodawgzz said:
Miguel, I've learned that a post with humor only doesn't work on this forum; it must be motorcycle related. So if I don't want my post deleted, I make sure it has wheels or grips or something. Lame in my opinion but that's the way the powers that be run things. I've been tempted to boycott the site entirely but I'm not quite there yet. Maybe I'll be banned before that happens.
We could always tell them the real meaning behind your screen name. We'd all be banned for life.

·
Registered
549 Posts
OCPete said:
Twodawgzz said:
We could always tell them the real meaning behind your screen name. We'd all be banned for life.
LOL!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts