Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
selling a 87 VT1100 C

The Bike is in really good shape and very clean. Has not run in 12 years was running good when parked.
It has a very big dent in tank.
I want $700.00 for it. Signed pink in hand. It has $743.00 in reg fees.Needs battery and fuel and should run.
I get lots of people that say they want it then never show up. What are your thoughts on this?
This is turning into a big pain in the ass.

·
Registered
2019 Honda Shadow 750 Aero
322 Posts
We have different definitions of "really good shape". Over $1,500 for a non-running bike in need of moderate to major work is not a great deal.

·
Premium Member
2000 Honda Shadow Spirit VT1100C
3,359 Posts
selling a 87 VT1100 C

The Bike is in really good shape and very clean. Has not run in 12 years was running good when parked.
I want $700.00 for it. Signed pink in hand. It has $743.00 in reg fees.Needs battery and fuel and should run.
I get lots of people that say they want it then never show up. What are your thoughts on this?
It 'should' run is different than it does run. Bikes don't do well after 12 years sitting. I think if you put a battery and gas in it, you would find that it doesn't run.

·
Registered
28 Posts
selling a 87 VT1100 C

View attachment 289702
I yhink its nice looking. I have a 2002 Sabre VT 1100. Thats been altered with a softtail fender package and totally chromed. I think they are nice looking bikes

1 - 4 of 4 Posts