Honda Shadow Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Seat is 29.1 inches. More relevant is I sit lower on the Valk then on my ACE1100. Dry weight is 714 pounds, lighter than I first thought. You are right about the stunning looks but you need to drive this smooth six with amazing torque.
I was afraid of that. I am 5'8" with a 30" inseam. My toes would barely touch the ground sitting on it. My Victory is almost 900 lbs. but a seat height of 26" s I can ride it like a kids trike.

·
Registered
32 Posts
It looks like Michigan is gonna' get pounded with snow and bitter cold temps.
The 750ACE is in storage and the snow-blower is gassed up and ready to rock!
Phil
65 and sunny here in L.A. that's "lower Alabama" today. Had to take the Sabre for a short 50 mile ride, cleaned her up when I got home and hid her from the elements. Rain on the way.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm from down south and we've already had more of a winter this year than we've had the last 3 combined. Someone told me the farmers almanac predicted a brutal winter this year 😣

·
Registered
483 Posts
I'm from down south and we've already had more of a winter this year than we've had the last 3 combined. Someone told me the farmers almanac predicted a brutal winter this year 😣
Here in the Low Country of SC we went from summer to winter in about 5 days. Temps have seemed to stabilize to normal this week but it does have a feel of a bad winter coming. Which is relative. LOL.

·
Registered
11,002 Posts
I managed to get a ride in on Thanksgiving and may very well ride today. Around 45°F on Thursday, we're looking at maybe 40°F today. No wind, sunny, so I'll get out.

Friday was almost 50°F, but I decided to clean up every last leaf in my yard and call it a day.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
I just finished getting my winter storage figured out. Since we have let the shop overflow into every available outbuilding we have my bikes sat under 4 feet of snow last winter. Frowny face. This year I got a 40 foot shipping container to call my own. Took about six hours to get it off of the 32 foot trailer and situated on a landing away from prying eyes. (Because its ugly) Now I have room for all my bikes and my Miata too.
20191201_125423.jpg

21 - 26 of 26 Posts