Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2000 shadow ACE 750 and need a LED headlight assembly to replace what I have from stock. Has anyone had any luck finding something? Could you post a link or give some direction if you’re happy with what you have. Thank you.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have a 2001 shadow spirit 750. I use a Nao super green led bulb in the stock housing. Bulb specs 12v/30w/3000lm. Works fantastic and major upgrade over regular bulbs. They make the bulb with an h4 plug end but mine was the 3 wires as in the picture. I put spades on the ends so it would work with the h4 connector. Only thing is that you will need to adjust the bulb in the lock ring to make sure that the high beam is focused correctly. Purchased mine thru auxbeam.com but they no longer stock it. They are still available on amazon and ebay as well as a some motorcycle websites. Auxbeam now recommends any of the h4 bulbs they have as a replacement. They also sell complete h4 projector bulbs if you wanted to replace your housing. I use the F16 and F16plus bulbs in my other cars. I have purchased alot of different led lights from auxbeam and haven't had any issues and would highly recommend them and the products.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Probably worth a look through this recent thread.

A consideration is not just what the bulb is illuminating for you, but what it is doing to people coming the other way, especially on low beam.
If you are just a wall of light to them like the entrance to heaven, then look out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
T
I have a 2001 shadow spirit 750. I use a Nao super green led bulb in the stock housing. Bulb specs 12v/30w/3000lm. Works fantastic and major upgrade over regular bulbs. They make the bulb with an h4 plug end but mine was the 3 wires as in the picture. I put spades on the ends so it would work with the h4 connector. Only thing is that you will need to adjust the bulb in the lock ring to make sure that the high beam is focused correctly. Purchased mine thru auxbeam.com but they no longer stock it. They are still available on amazon and ebay as well as a some motorcycle websites. Auxbeam now recommends any of the h4 bulbs they have as a replacement. They also sell complete h4 projector bulbs if you wanted to replace your housing. I use the F16 and F16plus bulbs in my other cars. I have purchased alot of different led lights from auxbeam and haven't had any issues and would highly recommend them and the products. View attachment 285668
Thank you very much for the information. Will definitely be looking into this.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just put this on my 01 spirit 750. Nice bright white but not obnoxious to oncoming traffic.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts