Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone interested in purchasing a set of 'plates' that move your stock pegs 4" forward... Click Here on sale for 99, normally 139 (black) and 149 (polished)

This is a very cheap way to get forward controls. I have these installed on my Spirit (see my sig, notice how far forward the exhaust foot guard is). Good quality, easy installation. Took me about 20 minutes to install. I've had 2 PMs about these and figured i'd share this find with anyone else who don't know about them.

Spend the extra $10 and get polished! Worth the upgrade. Otherwise you get flat black ones, yuck. Check his 'store' for other sizes and a few other things he makes for the Spirit 750.

He DOES take 3 weeks to get them to you! So have patience. Most of his negative feedback are from peeps that dont read and get mad because of the 3 week wait lol. I had no problems. 3 weeks to the day, i received mine.

I'll try to answer whatever q's you guys might have.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Wow those look great on your bike. I've been thinking about getting the extensions for my ACE so keep up updated on how the ride changes as far as comfort and iron butt riding go.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No change in the iron butt category. The mustang seat takes care of that already. Not any worse with the fwd controls installed.

Comfort level went up 10 fold. I'm 5'9" and i only have a slight bend in my knees. If i scoot back a tad and move my feet a little i can stretch fully on them. Kinda nice being able to change position like that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts