Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, ny first post. I just bought a 2002 Shadow Spirit 750. this is my first cruiser style bike and all ihave to say i tihnk the stock pipes sound AwEsOme!

my question is, how much louder are Drag pipes? Cobra seems to be the most popular on ebay to buy.

what i notice on my bike that durung idle at a redlight it really isnt that loud, but as soon as i rev the throttle....whoo! nice n loud.

so will "drag" pipes give me more of a rumble during idle?

i just want tosay i am really excited to have found this site, and i am looking forward to anyone who has these pieps to chime in!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Theres many threads here on drilling holes into your stock mufflers, just do a search and you should find what you are looking for.

If you do go with the cobra's the baffles come out with 2 screws.

Yes, i grew out of my suzuki gz250 VERY quickly lol. 4 months to be exact. Started throwing it around like a mini bike, time to get something bigger!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
i have the cobra streetrod slashdown drag pipes and i love them. i still have the baffles in them and they are plenty loud enough for me. youre not too far from me so if you wanna swing by sometime and listen to my bike let me know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.