Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Looks like even the Russians like loud pipes. Also spotted one with some type of V8 engine and an automobile rear tire. and of course the zebra paint job stood out quite well.

·
Registered
270 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
And you thought only those that speak the Queen's language could chop bikes? :lol: :lol: I do have a bud that has a Ural sidecar mounted to a 1974 850 Guzzi. The bike is cool. The Ural sidecar is about as cheaply built as cheap can get. But it might be kind of old also. Later Graham

·
Registered
10,171 Posts
The guys in this pic look to me like that show "King of the Hill". Stabding around saying, "Yup" and "I reckon"....

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
Looks like the biggest design challenge for the Ural- and VW-powered bikes is what to do with the vacant space between the engine and the tank. Can't say as I like the gaping hole solution, although it's probably helpful in crosswinds.

·
Registered
335 Posts
MikeB said:
Looks like the biggest design challenge for the Ural- and VW-powered bikes is what to do with the vacant space between the engine and the tank. Can't say as I like the gaping hole solution, although it's probably helpful in crosswinds.
It would be a good place to add an aux fuel tank, especially if they could make it look like it belonged there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts