Honda Shadow Forums banner

Shirts?

732 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Dingo. 
#1 ·
Whatever happened to the HSN shirts? I quit smoking gained weight and need another shirt.

But seriously are shirts still available?

#3 ·
Shirts were done years ago the 1st time while the site was under private ownership. The shirt run that was done last was done under the site's owners approval with the caveat that no profit be made. A member here, Theja1 took his own personal time along with his wife's help, used his business connections to get good quality shirts printed up for us at likely cost.(I'm guessing)
I am more than sure that this was a huge burden on his personal time and those that ordered and rec'd shirts were and are very grateful to him for his effort in making it happen. I know I'm grateful.

I don't know that anyone wants to make that personal commitment of time, the zillion pm's, addresses being kept up with and arranging payments and then packaging and shipping out the shirts. We at HSN that were able to get shirts during that last run can't imagine the work it took to "make it happen".

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.