Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
rode over to one of the local bike mechanic shops today just to say howdy and it turned out they were having a car/bike wash with loud music and girls in bikinis with car wash signs. Amongst the 20 or so bikes parked around the shop there was only one up for sale. Not that I'm looking to bike another bike but it was a 2006 low mileage Rebel, looking really nice sitting there amongst Harleys and Vulcans, etc. The key was in it but I didn't start it. Too many people and too much noise. I know the owner of the shop so I'll go back on a quieter day and maybe check it out. It's white with black lettering and scroll on the tank. I've never been a fan of white cars or bikes although I did own a white GMC Jimmy for 8 or so years. I did see a few scratches but over all the bike looked pretty clean. It has a windshield and a sissy bar. The asking price is $2500.

What do you folks think? Worth a look? I think it would be the perfect starter bike, if I could talk my wife into riding, but at age 60 that ain't too likely. Fun 2nd bike for me, though.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Rebels are great little bike. However if you're going to get a 2nd bike I'd recommend something else. I think you'd find the rebel to be too similar to your Shadow and would probably end up not riding it as much. I'd suggest going for a different style of bike if you want a 2nd bike. Perhaps a Ninja 250 or some type of dual sport. Something that would give you a little more variety than picking up the Rebel would.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Or move up to a bigger bike for you and let the wifey use yours. Options...often we have too many.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts