Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

There's a fresh coat of snow on the top of Pike's Peak. Ah, Winter. No bug's. No thunderstorms. All the best roads to myself. Won't be long now!

Happy Trails!
sanoke

·
Registered
1,509 Posts

There's a fresh coat of snow on the top of Pike's Peak. Ah, Winter. No bug's. No thunderstorms. All the best roads to myself. Won't be long now!

Happy Trails!
sanoke
A buddy of mine was there a couple of weeks ago and there was no snow at all. It looks pretty with in your picture but I guess he timed it about right because I don’t think he would have enjoyed as much in the snow. As it was when he got to the summit his FJR died as soon as he let off the throttle. It ran fine except that it wouldn’t idle. Everything returned to normal when he got back down to lower elevations.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I thought you were talking about gray hair.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
We saw the snow on Pike's Peak on this afternoon ride also. It won't be long before I will be switching out the lawnmower for the snowblower.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Dave these where taken 2 girlfriends ago ahh 3 years ago LOL Didn't have the shadow back then, Next time I head up that way I will def be letting you know, Would love to meet with you and maybe buy you and your lady lunch at one of the good BBQ joints.

Dauntae

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
I know what you mean but just to clarify things, this my friend is the West. The Midwest stops somewhere around Kansas.
ive always considered co.mid west,from missouri to co was mid west,anything west of the rockies was west coast,but thats just me..,,but either way...i miss bein out there..i never lived there,just drove truck thru there,the last company i worked for kept me west of the mississippi river for most of the 4 weeks i was out and spent alot of time in co.. it was beautiful and relaxing didnt seem like i was on the road for 4 weeks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.