Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Sweet! Do you have a back off relay so the eyes flash?

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
Cool! The back off relay would be bad ass!
Looks good already though.
Coop

·
Registered
12,291 Posts
Cool! I like it Dave!!!

I have skull lights mounted on my license plate frame, wired into the brake lights and have a comagination brake light modulator. It looks cool!

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
i'm not much into skulls... but i have to admit that is really cool CrazyDave!

·
Registered
662 Posts
Looks kinda like those were fashioned after the heads of the Series 800 Terminators in the Terminator Movies.

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mmm, after reading another install post I think I will sparkle mine up a bit..

Today I decided to install some Pilot LED skull lights on the aftermarket tour pack I bought last January. The lights are self adhesive so all that was needed was a couple of small drill holes to rune the wire through the back wall of the pack, the two more holes to exit underneath, The wires were the run under the luggage rack, looped twice around the luggage rack. With the seat off I located the green/yellow wire for the brake light, a slight removal of the insulation was more then enough to provided a contact point. Since the bolt bosses for the original seat are no longer used these were utilized for the ground wires. After checking to ensure they worked properly ample electrical tape was used to close the cut and piggy back the new wires to the original harness and the seat was bolted back on,

·
Registered
205 Posts
Dig it!

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Looking good, Dave.

Perhaps you should dress it up a little more with some nice handles, and a liner.

For some reason, I keep envisioning something like this:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts