Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
956 Posts
I go with No...... they don't pick every wacko looking guy to search. And you, just look odd, not terroristic.

·
Registered
475 Posts
one sure way to get the extra check is to forget to remove belt and/or shoes. i forgot once and had to got thru a pat down and they swabbed the inside of my bag....ok that sounded bad but u know what i mean...lol

·
Registered
7,541 Posts
:shock: They're going to let you out? Give you a pass to go out into public? :shock:

·
Banned
956 Posts
one sure way to get the extra check is to forget to remove belt and/or shoes. i forgot once and had to got thru a pat down and they swabbed the inside of my bag....ok that sounded bad but u know what i mean...lol

Weird, they swabbed the outside of mine, and then asked me to cough.:shock:

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Dave....do you really think they would want to pat you down? Really?? :-?

·
Registered
587 Posts
Dave....do you really think they would want to pat you down? Really?? :-?
It's a job... :wink:

Seriously, I think you'll be OK. traveling through Australian airports on my way to Asia or the Middle East, I regularly get called aside and have my cabin baggage swabbed. When I'm told it's "random" I reply that it's funny that I'm always randomly selected. This is usually followed by chuckles from all concerned.

Obviously, my Middle East/Central Asian ancestry makes me a target... (LOL)

·
Banned
956 Posts
On the random.... my Dad got hauled off a plane once for having an outburst about sitting on the tarmac for over 4 hours with no explaination. Since then, he "randomly" gets hauled asie every time he flies. Last time we went on a trip together, we had 3 stops on our flight. He got checked every time and better yet, he luggage got checked at all 3 stops. The luggage that they had in their possesion. Seriously, if the first check didn't catch anything, were the 2nd and 3rd needed? Considering he never regained possesion till we got to the final destination?

Random isn't very random.

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
...CD just wants to get groped...it will be the best thrill he's had in years...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts