Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,178 Posts

Put a lot of work into it last winter. New trailing arms, new skis, carbs cleaned, repaired siezed rear bogies and axel caused by a bearing failure. Need to fix the brake this fall, then I'll be 100%.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Well if you mean what vehicles I have we own a 2005 Chevy Uplander (wife's) a 1992 Chevy 3/4 ton truck, a 1987 Jeep Commanche (was left to my by my Grandfather when he passed. I love this truck) and my bike. I also drive a 2007 Dodge Ram for work.

If you mean literally in my garage, it will expose my other passion, modifying PowerWheels for the kids! I have a mint Grave Digger, a Harley PW, a couple Jeeps, 2 4 wheelers, a Hummer H2, and Bigfoot. The ones in red are all juiced up and run 24 Volts. We race these on Labor Day here in town during the big celebration. My 7 year old's Bigfoot will run a 50 foot drag race in 3.8 seconds.

I also have a 454 out of a trashed Chevelle, a 350 LT1 out of a 95 Firebird, a 283 out of a 63 Impala 4 door, and a 350 4 bolt main.

And a bunch of other junk.

·
Registered
391 Posts
My shadow, a treadmill, ellyptical, weights, washer, dryer, standup freezer, tools, a 32" LCD tv, and my buttugly recliner chair from college my wife won't let me bring into the house. I love that chair.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
A 1971 CL 350 in pieces, 2 go karts, one in pieces waiting on me to take the motor out of the box, a tablesaw, a lathe, a chop saw, a drill press, a bandsaw, most any kind of saw or woodworking tool you can think of, a bunch of Christmas decorations, and My newly married daughters stuff that my wife won't make her come get. LOL

Oh you meant cars. A nissan Maxima, A nissan pathfinder, and a dodge dakota.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
My shadow, a treadmill, ellyptical, weights, washer, dryer, standup freezer, tools, a 32" LCD tv, and my buttugly recliner chair from college my wife won't let me bring into the house. I love that chair.
Don't let her make you get rid of that chair. I got rid of mine 15 years ago. And I regret it at least twice a year. :D

·
Registered
234 Posts
Nothing special for me, just an old chevy s-10 that has 253,000 miles on it that I trying to see if i can get 300,000 out of it and my wifes 07 tarus that she talked me into ( i hate fords ) . Been looking for a good project car and got to get a car soon for my oldest as she will have her license soon.

·
Registered
2 Posts
New to the forum, thought this thread was pretty interesting. I have a 1995 Jeep YJ, a 1975 PUCH moped (the wifes), 2003 Dodge Ram and a 2005 Chevy Equinox and of course my 1988 Honda Shadow VT800.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
I want your garage Dan.

·
Registered
10,263 Posts
Well, my bike, her bike 2006 750 Spirit, Honda Element, Chevy 1500 Crew cab 4x4, two mountain bikes, two sets of golf clubs, two kayaks, one 14ft aluminum boat, 26 ft Coachman Camper, 10.5 ft inflateable boat(tender for sailboat at lake), several deerstand and targets, riding mower, push mower, weedeater, blower, table saw, upright freezer for deer meat, fridge for...BEER:) and Polaris 32 fourwheeler. Is that what your asking, Thats just the big and important stuff.
Coop

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.