Honda Shadow Forums banner

41 - 60 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
For the last 3 years I've been in Nashville Tn, but lived in MA in the Brookfield area, 30 min. west of Worcester, all my life till the move to TN.

·
Registered
197 Posts
radarwill said:
I live in Barre, MA on the shores of the Quabbin Reservoir.
I live on the other side of the Quabbin in New Salem. Have you ever been to the Honey Farms at the junction of Rt 2 and Rt 202?

Sunday mornings there are a group of regulars that show up there... some for pick-up rides, some to have a coffee and use the restroom on their way to a longer ride up north.

I was there during the day yesterday and we saw over 200 bikes come thru in the hour I was there. Most heading back south from Americade and a group of over 40 bikes (Harleys and Hondas for the most part) heading to Portland ME from Virginia. I also saw the coolest sportbike I think I ever saw (and I am not a sportbike guy... I just dont find them comfortable). The details are in the photo descriptions.

http://s293.photobucket.com/albums/mm73/Reverend_Biker/cool_bikes/[/url]

·
Registered
28 Posts
old cape cod here.... Harwich.

For now you'll find me on my 71 norton Commando..... the shadow pprobably won't be back together till mid summer. but it will be my almost year-round commuter next fall

·
Registered
57 Posts
East Haven, CT. Just east of New Haven. Usually we ride central CT, through the back roads up around Gillette's Castle, which is a great ride whether you take the ferry or the long way around!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Wow my first time in Local discussions , forgot that this was here..well I'm from Lowell, Ma.. Don't ride much only tach'd on about 3000 miles since i've started riding in 07..Yup thats it..

·
Registered
226 Posts
Hinsdale NH, been to both top of the hill grill and curtis's great food both places but if you can stand bad parking and strange people walking around try R&B deli in the harmony parking lot very small place some of the best food around brattleboro.

41 - 60 of 157 Posts