Honda Shadow Forums banner

61 - 80 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi - new to the forum and a new owner of a '98 VT1100T. I live in Gorham, ME just west of Portland. Have lived in Maine since the 80s, grew up in Simsbury, CT and have lived in Manchester and Hooksett, NH and in Woodstock, VT. I have a 83 VF750C Magna as well.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
New Bedford Ma. here, it's dead in the armpit of cape cod (and smells like it too in some parts of town. Just got back into riding street a few weeks ago. But have been riding dirt for the last 6 years quite a bit. Forgot how great it was to ride street. Picked up my bike around noon with the girlfriend and put it back in the garage at 11:30 that night, what a great day it was.

Dauntae

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I live in Middleton Ma. just north of Boston... There a alot of you near me and the places I've lived in NE... I lived in Norwich Ct. for many years near where Foxwoods and Mohegan Sun is now... (wasn't there then) Some of you are from Groton/New London Ct. And I also was raised in Bath Brunswick Me. and I see some from around there too.

I frequently take rides in both directions from Massachusetts... up to Maine 120 miles north and down to Connecticut 120 miles south... I'm right in the middle and still have family/friends in both places.

Good to see this thread still going.
:D :D :D 8) 8) 8)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Born in Brockton, MA. Most recently in Bridgewater until I moved to Florida. Its funny... the best riding weather down here( I put 1k on my bike this month:D:D:D ) but the riding is sooooooooo much nicer in New England. I can't wait to come back and ride.

·
Registered
67 Posts
springfield vermont. home of the simpsons! too bad the movie theater where they had the world premier burnt up and is gonna get torn down.

regarding curtis's in putney- you gotta check out their other place in chester vt. they have indoor sit down booths, and the best bbq pulled pork sandwiches ever (not available in putney). we should have a get together there some weekend!
While this post is old Curis's is not. That place, Curtis BBQ is the sh*t. Crowded on the weekend with bikers. BEst ti9me to go is during the week buut make sure you check for there days off...would suck to go all the out there and there closed:

index

·
Registered
217 Posts
Twinsburg, Ohio

Home of the Twins Days Festival, the largest gathering of multiples - identical, fraternal, young and old, twins, triplets, quads -- and their families.

Twins Days Official Website

·
Registered
1 Posts
methuen,ma

i live in methuen,ma right on the NH boarder. i bought my bike last spring, ran till late may (fuel pump died). just got it running again. need some carb work and maybe a new exhaust. i love this bike. 85 shadow 1100

·
Banned
3,795 Posts
i live in methuen,ma right on the NH boarder. i bought my bike last spring, ran till late may (fuel pump died). just got it running again. need some carb work and maybe a new exhaust. i love this bike. 85 shadow 1100
Welcome to the horde.

Need pics if you want to hang around.

Martin

P.S. Just kidding.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Well I have to be the oddball, I live in Bridgeport, CT, one of my Jobs is in Milford, CT, and the other jobs I have puts me all over the state. And with the prices of gas it might be cheaper to do my job on my Shadow.

61 - 80 of 157 Posts