Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking to run over for a day. Most likely on the tuesday. I'm going to spend quite a bit of time at the track taking test rides... Looking to see what the new V Star 1300 is like compared to the vtx

·
Registered
327 Posts
I'll probably be down both Saturdays.
As a side note I thought you posted a while back that you were replacing the Nighthawk? Or, have you just not updated the pic?

·
Registered
219 Posts
I most likely will be there but don't know which days yet.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Gonna head over for the first weekend, go back to work Mon-Wed, then back Thur-Sunday second weekend. Got my sisters condo in Astor reserved for the whole time! 8) Right on the St. Johns river and a 30 mile drive to the beach. Daytona is only 65 miles from the house in Ocala anyways so I got it made either way! :twisted:
Gonna check out the Valks & Goldwing boys at the Sunshine Mall in South Daytona. Probably gonna buy an Ultimate Big Boy seat for the Valk from the Ultimate Seat guy that sets up there every year. Maybe I'll beg him to start making Shadow seats too! Holler at us if you see us out and about!
[/img]

·
Registered
327 Posts
Eddie, what's "Valks & Goldwing boys at the Sunshine Mall in South Daytona."? Is this a vendor show or a club? My riding buddy has a Valk and I'm sure he'd be interested.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Not sure but the Valk & GW boards talk about it a lot. I've never been to that area during either Bike event yet. From what they say I gather a lot of Metric, Valk and GW vendors set up there and it has become the unofficial Honda hang out place. I am mainly interested in a fellow named "Des" from Canada who owns "Ultimate Seats", a high quality seat maker that started out making Valk seats but is expanding his line into other makes and models, including HD this year. I hear that is where he sets up. The address is 2400 S. Ridgewood Ave {US1} in South Daytona.
I'm gonna get a seat for the Valk and put a bug in his ear for Shadow seats too! 8)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts