Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well guys and gals... i sold my 04 750 aero today. i have to admit... it makes me kinda sad. i really liked that bike, it was my first real street bike. i wish i could have kept it, but i couldn't afford both the aero and my vtx. it was just too expensive with me being 20 years old and doin' the college thing.

the aero will be missed...

·
Registered
6,045 Posts
you sold one, and we bought one. interesting. I know how ya feel, I was just telling my wife on the way back from buying her bike that I miss my Sabre. It was a great bike and was decked out w/ all the goodies. Your VTX is nice though, so that should ease the pain a lil.

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you sold one, and we bought one. interesting. I know how ya feel, I was just telling my wife on the way back from buying her bike that I miss my Sabre. It was a great bike and was decked out w/ all the goodies. Your VTX is nice though, so that should ease the pain a lil.
yeah... it does ease the pain when i climb into the saddle of my vtx. i guess it just kinda sucks because it was my first real street bike. i've had dirtbikes and stuff... but the aero was the first street bike that i had ever bought.

i hope your wife is diggin' her aero. they really are great bikes!

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
It is always hard to sell a vehicle you love whether or not it is a bike, car or something else. The trick is to have something else you love even more to replace it with, and you already have that covered.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
You can only ride one at a time, though. :wink:

Glad to see you were able to find a new owner for your Aero.

That VTX looks sweet! Great bike for a guy who's just 20.

Time to ride!

·
Registered
6,045 Posts
yeah... it does ease the pain when i climb into the saddle of my vtx. i guess it just kinda sucks because it was my first real street bike. i've had dirtbikes and stuff... but the aero was the first street bike that i had ever bought.

i hope your wife is diggin' her aero. they really are great bikes!
She hasn't really had a chance to ride it. We got home late yesterday, unloaded it and went to dinner. we're gonna go out today though.

As far as your VTX goes, it won't be your last bike either. When I was 20, I was on my second bike also. Now I have about 13 under my belt. They come and go, lol.

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It is always hard to sell a vehicle you love whether or not it is a bike, car or something else. The trick is to have something else you love even more to replace it with, and you already have that covered.
i do love my new ride. i've had it about 2 months. i couldn't do the whole bein' bikeless thing. i would have really been sad if that would've happened!

You can only ride one at a time, though. :wink:

Glad to see you were able to find a new owner for your Aero.

That VTX looks sweet! Great bike for a guy who's just 20.

Time to ride!
thanks for the compliment bud!

She hasn't really had a chance to ride it. We got home late yesterday, unloaded it and went to dinner. we're gonna go out today though.

As far as your VTX goes, it won't be your last bike either. When I was 20, I was on my second bike also. Now I have about 13 under my belt. They come and go, lol.
i hope ya'll have a good trip. let us know if she is lovin' the new bike. i'm sure she will. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts