Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking for a Mustang or Corbin single drivers seat for a 2007 Honda Shadow Sabre. Thank you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They never made one for the Sabre.
Thanks, no wonder I can’t find one. 😂 I’m new to this, I’m a Red Rider since 8 yrs. old. Motocross & Enduros.... Had a few street bikes, never a Honda Shadow Sabre. This one has the factory flame 🔥 job all over. Glad to be a member of this site. 🏍

·
Registered
45 Posts
Mustang didn't make a "one up" seat, but the two up seat, #75018, fits your bike. If you can find one, just take the rear pillion off. They also make a daytripper, looks kinda like the gun fighter seat, #76340.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello Trapper, thank you for your reply. I recently acquired this flamed out Honda Shadow Sabre. It has a one piece Mustang seat. To me, it looks so much cooler with the single seat. Maybe I can find 1 in good shape and cut the back passenger off. I will have to look on mine and see if it’s tied together by metal only or if the upholstery is somehow seamed together. Thanks again for your reply.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello Trapper, thank you for your reply. I recently acquired this flamed out Honda Shadow Sabre. It has a one piece Mustang seat. Mustang Regal..? Driver and passenger.. To me, it looks so much cooler with the single seat. Maybe I can find 1 in good shape and cut the back passenger off. I will have to look on mine and see if it’s tied together by metal only or if the upholstery is somehow seamed together. Thanks again for your reply.

·
Registered
11,183 Posts
Mustang didn't make a "one up" seat, but the two up seat, #75018, fits your bike. If you can find one, just take the rear pillion off. They also make a daytripper, looks kinda like the gun fighter seat, #76340.
Mustang seats for the Sabre are one piece, not two. There is no way to attach a single drive seat on a Sabre.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts