Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
I also have a luggage rack and tool pouch with a built-in back rest for the rider. View attachment 2392 View attachment 2393

It is custom-made from an OEM aftermarket luggage rack and a leather tool pouch with custom emblems. Texas Ranger Badge.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Does that luggage rack and tool bag fit with the stock seat or do you need the aftermarket one?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Does that luggage rack and tool bag fit with the stock seat or do you need the aftermarket one?
You have to have a solo seat on the bike.
I have one of those for sale too! Real leather.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I noticed you wanted a K&N filter, I have one in a Phantom air cleaner that has had the mod done to it with a brand new K&N filter in it. It had about 30 miles on it before I got the Cobra air cleaner.

·
Registered
161 Posts
You have to have a solo seat on the bike.
I have one of those for sale too! Real leather.
Ah no go for me then :(, one of the reasons I got the bike was to take the wife on rides :) Would look good on the bike with that setup though.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I noticed you wanted a K&N filter, I have one in a Phantom air cleaner that has had the mod done to it with a brand new K&N filter in it. It had about 30 miles on it before I got the Cobra air cleaner.
Yeah its on my list just havent looked into anything about it yet. Are you selling that, if so how much? Also whats the "mod" that is done to it?

Im also thinking of getting the cobra air cleaner, did that make a difference for you? If I remember that was like $200 or $300 or so, just wondering if it is worth the price for it.

Sorry for hijacking this thread, :)

·
Registered
208 Posts
Ah no go for me then :(, one of the reasons I got the bike was to take the wife on rides :) Would look good on the bike with that setup though.
Sure it would, didn't you look at the pictures I posted with the message.
They are installed on a Phantom. Mine!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Sure it would, didn't you look at the pictures I posted with the message.
They are installed on a Phantom. Mine!
Yeah seen the pics, just didnt know if the rack would fit with the stock seat or not.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Yeah its on my list just havent looked into anything about it yet. Are you selling that, if so how much? Also whats the "mod" that is done to it?

Im also thinking of getting the cobra air cleaner, did that make a difference for you? If I remember that was like $200 or $300 or so, just wondering if it is worth the price for it.

Sorry for hijacking this thread, :)
Worth the price, but doesn't do you a **** without the computer chip and the pipes. It is mostly all or nothing on a fuel injection bike.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Worth the price, but doesn't do you a **** without the computer chip and the pipes. It is mostly all or nothing on a fuel injection bike.
Gotcha, that maybe a next year project :D I havent even made the first months payment yet.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi! Did you ever get a buyer for your Honda leather seat? If not, I'm interested. Tony

1 - 13 of 13 Posts