Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"A 21-year-old from Maury County has his head run over by a two-ton truck and walks away unharmed"

"It started out because I got this new motorcycle, and I decided to bring it over my friend's house to show him," St. Amour said. "And then I cut the motorcycle off, and it wouldn't start back up."

"St. Amour says he then started walking back up his friend's driveway on Thursday morning, but lost his footing in the grass right next to the curb. "When I was coming back up the driveway, I kinda rolled my ankle and fell into the road in front of a car, and it ran over my head,"

Maury County Man Survives Crushing Blow To His Head - NewsChannel5.com | Nashville News, Weather & Sports

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
Life is indeed strange ( well not really but the examples are ), this guy lives to tell his tale, yet someone else will croak over a two foot fall.

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
I should point out that my head may be hard, but we really should find out what his is made of and find a way to market it!

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
wow :shock:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Dang...that guy is lucky. Good for him too that the driver was quick enough to swerve, doubt he would've taken two wheels to the head so well.

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Bought my first full face (Shoei Quest} this spring and it is now my favorite. Never wore a helmet until (State law) 1992. Won't go without one now.

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
Bought my first full face (Shoei Quest} this spring and it is now my favorite. Never wore a helmet until (State law) 1992. Won't go without one now.

trying real hard to figure out what that has to do with the OP

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
We also had a guy late last week fall asleep on his bike. He didn't make it. Same news source, Nashville's News Channel 5
Pop Up Video

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
That's quite amazing! Even more so when I saw that it was a half helmet, not a full face. He got quite lucky on that one.

·
Registered
7,541 Posts
:shock: Amazing that the tire had to have hit the helmet just so as to not "spit" it one direction or the other. Boy seems a bit clumsy...not sure he should be on a motorcycle. :lol::lol:...:shock:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts

Just curious....have you always lived in Ohio? There is no mandatory helmet law in Ohio per say. Helmets are only mandatory if you are under 18 and if you are a newly licensed rider with less than one year riding experience regardless of age. Once you reach your one year riding date and are over 18 you can make your own decision if you want to wear a helmet or not.

Outside of those two criteria you don't have to wear a helmet in Ohio.

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
:shock: Amazing that the tire had to have hit the helmet just so as to not "spit" it one direction or the other. Boy seems a bit clumsy...not sure he should be on a motorcycle. :lol::lol:...:shock:
mmmmm ... and weren't you the one who fell off his bike three times trying to light a roach ?

·
Registered
7,541 Posts
mmmmm ... and weren't you the one who fell off his bike three times trying to light a roach ?
:shock: Yep! That's why I gave up on bicycles at the age of eight and went to mini bikes and dirt bikes. I never could get the hang of lighting a roach or cigarette while pedaling. :-D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts